Light Grey Interior Stained

Try a 6:1 mixture of water and woolite and see how that works.

an update:

lexol cleaner did not work

woolite did not work

normal soap did not work

figernail polish remover did not work

hairspray did not work

fine steel wool... i know i know.. did not work.

degreaser did not work

lesson learned. no black belts on sterling interior

p.s. i used the harsh stuff in a very small amt and area.

i failed to mention that one too.. It did great cleaning the rest of the seat just not the stain.

I will say that I cleaned the whole leather interior with lexor ph and conditioner and the leather feels great.

Damn! I'd take that back to lexus and see if they'll replace the seat cover. I recall them doing that with some Ecru LS430 seats back in 2001 that had similar issues.

You should be able to drive a car without worrying about what kind of clothes you're wearing.

i failed to mention that one too.. It did great cleaning the rest of the seat just not the stain.

I will say that I cleaned the whole leather interior with lexor ph and conditioner and the leather feels great.

If I were you I would take it back to the lexus dealer and have them take out the stain. Then and I highly recomend you do this have them apply a "Xzilon" coating on the interior and exterior. there is a waranty on the product that protects against stains paint fading ect, ect. I love the wet look it leaves on my paint.

Jeff

I wouldn't, I've seen that coating actually cause leather to crack, and for the exterior its nothing more than a cheap bulk polymer sealant they markup 1000% at least. You can do MUCH better yourself. Use the money they charge to hire a professional detailer to maintain the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Try a 6:1 mixture of water and woolite and see how that works.

an update:

lexol cleaner did not work

woolite did not work

normal soap did not work

figernail polish remover did not work

hairspray did not work

fine steel wool... i know i know.. did not work.

degreaser did not work

lesson learned. no black belts on sterling interior

p.s. i used the harsh stuff in a very small amt and area.

I have a simular problem. I have used Lexol on my LX2004 seats from when it was new. It HAS kept my seat soft and supple but I feel it has aided in the trasfer of the blue dye from my blue jeans to the light brown leather. The drivers seat edges have now got a blue tint.

Have tried all types of cleaners and the stain persists.

Any suggestions would be quite helpful!