Have You Been Removed From Satisfaction Surveys?

Reggie

Remember those customer satisfaction surveys you get in the mail shortly after taking your Lexus in for service? I don't get those any more.

After 25,000 miles of problems with the tire pressure warning sytem, the rear AC, and the kick in the seat transmission on my 2004 GX 470, someone at Jim Hudson Lexus of Augusta, Georgia has evidently decided to omit both me and my wife (an ES owner) from corporate service quality surveys.

Is this corporate denial, or is it just the dealership?

Any Lexus corporate reps lurking out there who can address this?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm....................Sounds like you hammered them on prior surveys so the dealer changed your address ( a digit on the zip code,etc ) so it never gets delivered. Seen it many, many, many times.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm....................Sounds like you hammered them on prior surveys so the dealer changed your address ( a digit on the zip code,etc ) so it never gets delivered. Seen it many, many, many times.

Funny you should mention that, I dinged Cerritos Lexus for ingoring my brake issue (feels like warped rotors at slow speeds under slow braking) and all of a sudden I dont get follow up calls or mail.

They don't send surveys to everyone. They use to only send them for warranty repairs only. That just changed.If your address on the repair order matches yours then there is no way they can stop the surveys.

If a dealer feels they can no longer please you and your surveys are hurting them they may have decided to cut ties.Not saying you but there are some people that can never be satifisfied. I guess you will find out next time you try and make a service appt.

Just because your address on the repair order is correct doesn't mean your address is correct in the national database. Repair orders are written with a different program that doesn't match to Lexus's "dealer daily" system. Surveys are sent from Lexus "dealer daily" info, not from the dealerships repair order info.

• 2 weeks later...

We've owned Lexus products for a long time.

Always got surveys:

- after buying

- after service

Until we got the RX330 and blasted lexus for the

crummy driveablity of the RX330 . . .

Haven't gotten a survey since ( over a year ago)

Not even "buying a new Lexus survey" for the GX470 we got 2 months ago...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...