Navigation & Satellite (sirius)

I traded my '98 ES300 for a used 2005 ES330 (5K miles). The new one has the navigation system. It also has the Sirius system installed by Lexus by the previous owner. It worked when we first bought the car and then stopped. The subscription was not cancelled by previous owner. There was no rhyme or reason for it to stop. We couldn't even call up the Sirius radio ID. Now magically the sat. reappeared yesterday and is working fine. In addition I was trying to learn the nav system better and was pressing buttons on the screen to see how things worked. Is there an integrated relationship between the nav system and the audio? Is there somehting in the setup mode that I pressed? Are there gremlins in the nav system?

Thanks.

Did you get the Owners Handbook for the operation of the Navigation System? If you didn't, you can contact Lexus and they should send you one FREE!!

In the meantime you can go to this site which will explain the operation of your unit.

http://www.lexus.com/assets/navigation_sys...d/lexus_nav.htm