Final;ly Found Es350 Black Interior Pics...

SW03ES

I've yet to see one in person, but at least in pictures the 350's interior looks a lot better in black...

1017077_2.jpg

1017077_4.jpg

1017077_6.jpg

1017077_8.jpg

1017077_10.jpg

1017077_13.jpg

1017077_14.jpg

1017077_15.jpg

1017077_16.jpg

1017077_17.jpg

If I upgrade, it'll be silver with this interior...

Its the flash, the wood is actually very dark and very rich. I sat in and drove one with a black interior today, I'll post another thread about that ;)

I've definately got the itch LOL. I'm going to wait until fall to decide though.

Just think Steve........If you bought it sooner you could have the whole summer to enjoy it. LOL

Signed: Alan the impulsive one

You guys are terrible LOL

Steve-

Stare deeply into this picture and keep saying to yourself, buy it now, buy it now, buy it now.

53327441642_m[1].gif

HAHAHAHAHA!

None of the online lease sites have residuals on the 350 yet...

excuses , excuses.lol how long does it take for them to post lease residuals? so im guessing ur lease isnt from Toyota/Lexus Finance? can you check lease residuals on the internet or is that for dealer use only? i always thought the dealer or the bank decides on the residual value and adjusts it accordingly to make it more affordable

I've found that Toyota Financial Services has crappy leases.

As for the residuals, it used to happen that the banks would inflate the residual to make the lease a lot cheaper but that was putting lenders out of business when people turned the cars back in because they were upside down on what they could sell them for. So, now residuals are more or less uniform. They should be popping up any day.

The dealer quoted me $591 but that wasn't for the right amountof miles it turns out. I expect the lease is going to be in the mid to high 5s.

It looks nice and it would be very nice to want or have one…

For me, it is hard to justify a new 2007 car (aka payments) being it is a lateral move from my 98. Outside of more bells and whistles, nothing really stands out besides the glass roof deal and about 500 to $700 per month lease or loan payments.

Not being negative but my 98 is running mint to date...knock on wood!!!! LOL

That black interior does look sharp! & Steve.......it's only money bud......we can't spend it when were dead. :whistles: :ph34r:

Just don't buy a black exterior. ;)

:cheers:

LOL!

I saw my first one on the road, its the red color that replaced my color. Its actually very nice, but I'm going to do silver this time if I do this. Carla wants me to get the light purple/silver colored Moon Shell Mica but I don't think I'm confident enough in my masculinity for that LOL

ive seen maybe 3 of the new ES cars one with the spoiler...if i get this car, i must get the spoiler. lol im still loving my flint mica color, so im probably going to go with that color they replaced with mine...some form of flint mica or such