Blown C4 Vette Vs Tonythetiger's Turbo V6 Camry

Centerfugally blown C4 Vette

VS

*Completely* built (around 15-20usd grand) '94 v6 1mz-fe (still 3.0L boosting on 10.2:1 CR!) Camry. GT40/88 @ 12psi (392fwhp - 501bhp) That's not even full boost!?, 4500rpm stall T/C, Fully IPT built transmission.

Everything on the car changed, everything about it custom (Tony & his brother own a Custom performance shop in Canada.) The Biggest, Baddest Camry/ES/Windom on the planet.

*Bump Updated*

I also have a natural gear-based boost control. This friggin' big GT40R doesn't give me full boost on 1st gear...LOL I only get 12-14 psi at 1st gear. When 2nd gear hits, the car is travelling fast enough so the full 20-22 PSI can come in and my car still bites traction. On the video, you can see that I have a power deficit at first gear (the vette pulls clean even when both of us caught traction), but when my 2nd gear came, I had full power and it manage to pull it back. And the rest of the gears was self explanatory.

Higher quality vid now hosted by Sean's blazing server. (Give it 15min from this post to upload).

*Bump Updated*

Runs are 0-130mph & 0-124mph.

For anyone wondering, The weight should be within a hundred pounds, or so. The Aero cd is the same, with the vette having a smaller frontal section (around 19.4^2ft VS 22.7^2ft)

If anyone has ever doubted me that until you hit *insane* power levels - FWD = RWD *when* given the same supporting mods (LSD/differential geometry, suspension geometry). This is a great example of that! :)

I haven't tallked to him about it in awhile, but the psi I know he was wanting to run months ago - VS that turbo - that's gonna put him 600-700bhp+ if he wants to shoot for it.

The engine is as fully built as it can be AFAIK, top to bottom. The only thing I can dream of the top of my head he may not have are piston oil squirters & re-enforcing stock on the rod bearing caps & main cradle - which he probably has.

The scaryest part about this car... This has always been his cruising car. Not his racecar LoL!

Tony & his brother's stuff are what separates enthusiasts, from proffesionals LoL!

(FYI - they own/run a performance shop in Canada)

Bump update.

The disclaimer so that our local Toronto police cannot prosecute him for "actually" driving that fast on a real street. Since it is fictitious it cannot lead to any breaking of real laws.

Narh Sk He's just really good at computer graphics!! :D