I Lucked Out!

Hello,

Out of the (now) 18 cars I have owned, the Lexus SC 300 I just bought has to be the best deal. Its a 1995 SC 300 with 16500 original miles! Documented. The car looks like it just rolled out of the showroom. It had been owned by a little old !Removed! couple here in the bay area. They were too afraid to drive it incase it got damaged. They said they rarely even took it on the freeway. I paid $14K for it and certainly would have paid more if I had to. That is high retail, but It's well worth it.

I dont mean to gloat. I just wanted to share it with folks who might apriciate it.

Take care,

Dave

Hello,

Out of the (now) 18 cars I have owned, the Lexus SC 300 I just bought has to be the best deal. Its a 1995 SC 300 with 16500 original miles! Documented. The car looks like it just rolled out of the showroom. It had been owned by a little old !Removed! couple here in the bay area. They were too afraid to drive it incase it got damaged. They said they rarely even took it on the freeway. I paid $14K for it and certainly would have paid more if I had to. That is high retail, but It's well worth it.

I dont mean to gloat. I just wanted to share it with folks who might apriciate it.

Take care,

Dave

I know what you are going through. I bought a 96 SC400 and I am having a blast. Only 82K miles, it is pristine, except for the drivers seat, which is worn. It's nice to be able to give those other "fast" cars a run for their money.

I can relate... I purchased my 1994 SC300 last month from an elderly woman in Reno. Her husband bought it new at the ripe old age of 82.. Fully documented through Carfax and the Lexus dealer in Reno. 17,510 miles. Always garaged. Perfect condition. $12000 cash. Again right at high retail, but in my mind worth every penny. It has been the most enjoyable car I've owned and believe me, I've had plenty.