Wheels For The Is250

I’m looking to put wheels on my 250, was wondering up to what size can fit (i.e. 18, 19's) the bolt pattern is 5X114.3 right? What offset is needed to go with a bigger wheel I’m thinking 19's. Does anyone have wheels on there’s already? Post pictures if you got um. Thanks for the help.

Vito.

I’m looking to put wheels on my 250

It didn't come with wheels? :blink:

No. I got my 350 in October and it's been sitting in the front yard on blocks ever since. :chairshot:

LOL thats one expensive lawn ornament :lol: Whats the wheel stats on a 350? There 18's right? How wide 18x8 or 8.5?

I’m looking to put wheels on my 250

It didn't come with wheels? :blink:

No. I got my 350 in October and it's been sitting in the front yard on blocks ever since. :chairshot:

hahahaha

The IS350 has 18x8 on the front and 18x8.5 on the rear.If you have an AWD it is VERY important to keep the same height tire/wheel combo front to rear so you don't ruin your transfer.I have sold IS350 18x8 and put them all the way around on an IS250 AWD so that combo works for sure.

The IS350 has 18x8 on the front and 18x8.5 on the rear.If you have an AWD it is VERY important to keep the same height tire/wheel combo front to rear so you don't ruin your transfer.I have sold IS350 18x8 and put them all the way around on an IS250 AWD so that combo works for sure.

So i cant do a staggered offset (ie 18X8F and 18.5R)?? So i can go 19's jsut have to keep everthing the same so if i go 19X8.5 all the way around i should be fine right? Thanks again for the help

So i cant do a staggered offset (ie 18X8F and 18.5R)?? So i can go 19's jsut have to keep everthing the same so if i go 19X8.5 all the way around i should be fine right? Thanks again for the help

Are we talking about an IS250 or an IS250AWD?

I thought there were clearance issues on the AWD model, and this was why Lexus didn't offer the 18" Spider option on the AWD model.

If there are no clearance issues, why is this option not avail on the AWD model??? :huh:

I thought there were clearance issues on the AWD model, and this was why Lexus didn't offer the 18" Spider option on the AWD model.

If there are no clearance issues, why is this option not avail on the AWD model??? :huh:

I have an AWD

I have an AWD

I've asked this a few times before and never gotten a response....

If there are no clearance issues, why is this option not avail on the AWD model???

Does anyone know??? :blink:

• 4 months later...

I’m looking to put wheels on my 250, was wondering up to what size can fit (i.e. 18, 19's) the bolt pattern is 5X114.3 right? What offset is needed to go with a bigger wheel I’m thinking 19's. Does anyone have wheels on there’s already? Post pictures if you got um. Thanks for the help.

Vito.

I just installed the 18 inch by 8 1/2 inch wide ADR Sterling Chrome wheels on my 2007 IS250AWD. The tires are 235ZR40 18 inch and they fit great. I even had them siped to get better grip and improve the miles to 45,000 life. I am going to have the car lowered by 2" this week.

Good luck!

post-30255-1159973330_thumb.jpg

post-30255-1159973350_thumb.jpg

post-30255-1159973370_thumb.jpg