Remote Key

The batteries on both my remote keys for my 93 sc400 are dead...at least I think

so since the remote does not work.

Question... is there a trick to opening the key case after removing the small screw

holding the case together. With screw removed on both keys, I cannot get the case

to separate. It will open up maybe 1/8th inch on bottom but will not release at top. I can get

a knife blade between the case at the top but it still will not separate. What am I missing????

Any suggestions anyone???

Thx

Lexie

The batteries on both my remote keys for my 93 sc400 are dead...at least I think

so since the remote does not work.

Question... is there a trick to opening the key case after removing the small screw

holding the case together. With screw removed on both keys, I cannot get the case

to separate. It will open up maybe 1/8th inch on bottom but will not release at top. I can get

a knife blade between the case at the top but it still will not separate. What am I missing????

Any suggestions anyone???

Thx

Lexie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got them both to pop loose by sticking a small screw drive thru the top

and tapping lightly on table top. Checked both batteries and they had about

2.9v left vs 3v rating. Went thru the reprogramming process and still no response.

Put radio on station 94.9 FM ( previous post rec.) and got no response when

I pushed key button. Guess my transponder is gone.

L