How To Correctly Apply Touch Up Paint?

I had a minor incident in a parking lot a couple weeks ago, guy drove off.. figures. Anyways there is a speck of paint that came off the car, now what is showing is the bare steel. It is such a small spot that i decided that the touchup paint would be the way to go. I ordered myself one of those awfully small bottles of paint from Swell. Now my question is how do I use this paint!? It has a small brush with it and is there anything more than cleaning the area and going at it? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions before I attempt this?

I had a minor incident in a parking lot a couple weeks ago, guy drove off.. figures. Anyways there is a speck of paint that came off the car, now what is showing is the bare steel. It is such a small spot that i decided that the touchup paint would be the way to go. I ordered myself one of those awfully small bottles of paint from Swell. Now my question is how do I use this paint!? It has a small brush with it and is there anything more than cleaning the area and going at it? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions before I attempt this?

Do this first: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9 Then there is always seeking advise from a pro @ a local paint shop ??? Just clean the desired area. And shake the touch-up Paint and just touch the desired area with a 60 degree angle of the brush, Touch it once or twice only. Let it dry completely. Take your time... Get comfortable first. ;)