Water Stains In Engine Compartment

Fredo24

I am in the process of purchasing a 1997 LX 450 from an out of state dealer. He mailed me some pictues one of which is of the engine compartment. It appears to have some type of moisture on the hood liner, any ideas of what would cause this besides the flooding scenereo? The car was titled in Maryland for it's life so I do not believe it to be a Katrina casualty. Any Ideas? I can e-mail you the picture if that would help I was not able to attach it to the post. Thanks

I am in the process of purchasing a 1997 LX 450 from an out of state dealer. He mailed me some pictues one of which is of the engine compartment. It appears to have some type of moisture on the hood liner, any ideas of what would cause this besides the flooding scenereo? The car was titled in Maryland for it's life so I do not believe it to be a Katrina casualty. Any Ideas? I can e-mail you the picture if that would help I was not able to attach it to the post. Thanks

Would need to see pictures