2001 - 02 tail light

bx167

Hi, I have a 1999 Lexus RX300 and planning to change the tail light to 2001 style (the altezza style). I need to know if the 2001 will fit perfectly. Is there any modification on the wire/holes/harness/size, etc?

Thanks for your help in advance :D

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys buy these from Procarparts? WHATS THERE WARRANTY?

Does it come with instructions?

Is it hard to do and do I need any more items to install it?

If it doesnt come with Instructions could you give me brief detailed instructions on How to install them Thanks..

And do these void my warranty?

Yes I got mine from Pro Car Parts, I don't know what the warranty is, they don't come with instructions, but they do come with everything that you need to install them. All I did was take the old ones out and put the new ones in. They fit perfectly. I dont think they void your warranty but I cant be sure about that either.

• 2 months later...

mwilliams77, I also have an RX300 and had the same question. However, the link you offered (with space removed before the = sign) only shows the side marker lights, not the tail lights. Any ideas? did they discontinue them? am I looking at the wrong thing or wrong place?

This is where I got my altezzas, and they fit perfectly where the old ones were. No additional wiring required:  

http://www.procarparts.com/store/displaypr...er=Lexus&pmodel =99-2002%20RX300

• 5 weeks later...

Someone on another board that I read frequently said that they ordered a pair from Procarparts and they refunde thier money saying something about the factory not producing them anymore. :( I'd keep my eye on E-bay, sometimes htey have htem, but there is a tendancy of those auctions gettin really high. You can try e-mailing Pro Car Parts and asking them what is going on. Mine came from them and they look great. Sorry I can't be more help than that.