Anyone Installed A Voltage Stabilizer

LRP_LS400

I have a 92LS400 and when I have the radio on, lights, etc. and then when I roll the windows down or up the lights that light up the gear indicator in between the RPM and Speedo DIM. It also dims when the Bass is up on the radio. Does this mean I have an electrical problem as if the battery is being worked too much? if so Will a Voltage Stabilizer help combat this problem. any help is greatly appreciated

I have a 92LS400 and when I have the radio on, lights, etc. and then when I roll the windows down or up the lights that light up the gear indicator in between the RPM and Speedo DIM. It also dims when the Bass is up on the radio. Does this mean I have an electrical problem as if the battery is being worked too much? if so Will a Voltage Stabilizer help combat this problem. any help is greatly appreciated

LRP:

I doubt a voltage stabilizer will do you any good at all. I'd suggest pulling the interior door panels & lubing the window mechanisms with white lithium spray grease. It sprays out of a can, the solvent evaporates & what's left is a nice, thin film of lithium grease.

Your lights are dimming because the window motor(s) are seeing too much of a mechanical load, they are drawing higher than normal current, the alternator can't keep up & the required current (amperes) is/are being drawn out of the battery. Oh, & you should probably have your charging system checked to make sure it is producing maximum charging capability for your battery.