1995 Sc 400

When I tried to adjust my rear view mirror on the driver side, the mirror would not move. I then moved the switch to the right side and tried unsuccesfully to move the other rear view mirror. It did not move either. any suggestions about the problem and what it might cost to fix????

When I tried to adjust my rear view mirror on the driver side, the mirror would not move. I then moved the switch to the right side and tried unsuccesfully to move the other rear view mirror. It did not move either. any suggestions about the problem and what it might cost to fix????

Have you checked fuses ? It may be the switch since both mirrors do not move.

I have the same year car same problem, havnt had a chance to check the fuses or switch but we should let each other know what we find. :)

I just went to a toyota dealership and they said my fuses were good. I guess that means that I am not getting away cheap on this one.

Check wiring connections.

If you have a volt meter or test light, check to see you're getting current where you should.

There is a control module under the dash. This is probably the most expensive component in the system, so have it checked to make sure it is really dead before you go replacing it.

Check wiring connections.

If you have a volt meter or test light, check to see you're getting current where you should.

There is a control module under the dash. This is probably the most expensive component in the system, so have it checked to make sure it is really dead before you go replacing it.

Do I check the current where the wires get to the switch in door or at the control module??