How Much Did You Get Your Es For And Was It A Good Buy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought a Black on Black '05 330 (56,000mi) with Nav and ML sound system, heated/cooled seats and automatic rear window shade, 17" allow for $17,199.00. Only thing wrong was a knot on the side of one tire and the cd changer cartrage is a little quirky. The dealer has ordered me a tire and will fix the changer and give a full buff next monday at no cost.

Just bought a 95 ES300 for $4,200 with 151k miles on it. Other than the instrument cluster needle that are burnt out, car is in awesome shape. This is my first Lexus, and I am sold... even though it is nearly 14 years old, it looks great, drives great, and is pretty decent on gas!!! I love my Lexus...

Hello!

I bought a '00 LEXUS ES300 with 75K for $9800 last year! I think it was a great deal with EXCELLENT condition! It was owned by a old lady so she kept it great!

Now I have 85K! Still Loving it everyday... :D

Thanks!

I picked up a 93, white and silver with 179k on the clcok, the owner thought the tranny was gone, turned out some idiot had worked on it and left lots of loose hardware... still putting it all together,,, had to replace the left axle shaft and the kickdown cable. will let you know the total cost. $1200.00 for the car, 90 for towing, 60 for the shaft, 50 for the hood lifts, and not sure about the kickdown cable... looks like its goana be a fun job.... found one on the net for 51.00 plus shipping. If anyone has any advice for a newbie on parts let me know please. Also when rooting around in the interior I found an "Autopage" alarm box.. so I don't know what thats goana take to get working, again any advice is appreciated.

Capn

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys just wanted to see how much we have bought our lovely ES300 for

lets start from me i had a 94 es300 which was in excellent condition and i had it for a year i got it for $6000 ,110Kmiles and sold it 5500$,121Kmiles i did maintain it well flushed transmission and changed spark plugs.

i bought a 1999 ES300 a month ago it has 110K miles for 7600$ it has had a 90K service at lexus and i flushed the transmission and fluids also cleaned the throthle body. Shes doin fine for now and i love it sooooo much

lemme know your story

thanks

I am looking at a 2002 ES300 with 97K for $10,000 one owner car. Has had it's 90,000 maintainance and timing belt done. In excelent condition. Should I worry about the high milage?

I am looking at a 2002 ES300 with 97K for $10,000 one owner car. Has had it's 90,000 maintainance and timing belt done. In excelent condition. Should I worry about the high milage?

97K is nothing. Sold my 97 ES300 couple months ago with 160K miles and it still ran like new

Just make sure the oil has been changed regularly and get the old receipts from the owner

lets start from me i had a 94 es300 which was in excellent condition and i had it for a year i got it for $6000 ,110Kmiles and sold it 5500$,121Kmiles i did maintain it well flushed transmission and changed spark plugs.

i bought a 1999 ES300 a month ago it has 110K miles for 7600$ it has had a 90K service at lexus and i flushed the transmission and fluids also cleaned the throthle body. Shes doin fine for now and i love it sooooo much

lemme know your story

thanks

Just picked up a 1993 Lexus ES300 with 151000 miles for $2500. Exterior is in awesome shape for its age. Interior took a heavy detail but it is looking good. Mechanically I expect a few things to pop up but it runs really smooth and tight right now.

DSC02559-1800.jpg

DSC02564-1800.jpg

I just got my 1999 es300 for $5700 and had it for about 2 weeks and then had to replace a air flow sensor due to a p0125 and p1133,p1135 . it has 123000 miles on it and plan on driving it for 5 or more years.(oem parts are expensive!!!) Its really clean and i looked for a long time to get a good car and believe its a great deal and so do all people that i have shown it to.=)

1990 ES250, was neighbors car, had 88k on it, he passed away, it ended up in my driveway, cause all her kids were bugging her about giving it to them, I gave her $2200, was it worth it? So far so good, had to replace the radiator, it plugged and cracked the top,, $90, tranny filter and fluid I did at the same time since I was putting a new radiator in.

The one thing that I don't like, it sits low on the pass side front, WHAT is causing this?! Right side "bonks" over larger dips, is it strut and spring time?!

• 1 month later...

New Member, just purchased my first Lexus, a 1997 ES 300 116,000 miles very well maintained for 5,000. Clear coat is flaking on the roof but I work at a body shop part time, so this is not an issue. Great car.

I purchased my 2004 ES330 in November 2007 for $22,900. It had 23,000 miles at the time. It still had the original tires which were half worn and not what I wanted. I put a set of Yokohama Avid V4,s (225/60VR15) on it, changed the oil to Mobil 1, put on K&N filters and I was good to go. The car is silver and pretty optioned up. The car drives very nice but still not as nice as my 1990 LS400. I suppose that is because the ES is front drive.

I bought my 97 ES300 back in 2003 for $12,995 with 60k on it. Had one previous owner, runs great. Now it has a few dings here and there, ALOT of rock chips in the front which i plan to get fixed soon since I've driven it a lot on highways and now has 280k but still runs fantastic. Got a huge service coming up on the Aug 26th, can't wait! Love this car.

lemme know your story

thanks

Bought my 2000 ES for $14K with 34K miles. Running fine except for a few issues with the MAF sensor (needed to be cleaned) and turn signal light (loose bulb in the socket) but I now have a problem with the seat

memory buttons. It will not auto set to the saved positions. Will not move at all. So for driver changes, have to manually adjust each position. Any idea what that might be due to?

• 2 weeks later...

lemme know your story

thanks

I bought my 97 ES300 back in 2000 for $23k with 23k miles on it from a dealer. It was certified and had extended warrant but now expired. Now it has 104K miles and runs great. I have repaired some parts like oxygen sensor, A/C and lower control arm, though.

'95, 160k, great shape, $5800, purchased from a private owner in Cincinnati OH in '04.

It's been a great car. Has 220k on it now and evrything still works perfectly. I've done plenty of maintainance on it but nothing major.

1996 ES300

122,000 miles

Pearl White over Platinum, Tan interior.

Paid $4700 to private seller through craigslist.

Very clean carfax report showing lots of basic service, new VC gaskets and minor stuff.

Was serviced regularly by Lexus dealer or Toyota dealer.

I'm liking it so far. Had to replace heater hoses, they were leaking a little.