How Much Did You Get Your Es For And Was It A Good Buy

I just bought a 2002 es300 with every available option (including oem chrome rims). I am located in OR and paid 19,500 for it. The previous owner was 76 years old and spent 7 months of the year in Palm Springs. Thus, it only has 16,500 miles! Yes, 16,500 miles!! I love it. Still has the new car smell. I love my lexus...simply going to tint the windows, get the nav update and call it quits. I am officially a 23 year old grandpa!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2002 Lexus ES300 Silver bought in July 2007 with all options (includes Nav, ML sound, rear shade, heated seats, adjustable shocks, etc.)

99,000 miles clean carfax

$12,800

Running cool at 109,000 miles right now with just Oil service every 4000 miles.

Great deal! Right???

Hello All:

I'm 25 now but every since I was a young boy, I've wanted a '92 ES300. Well I finally found one in great condition, jade pearl metallic/tan leather for $3,600 with 129k mi. I'm loving it already & have only driven it twice so far. I've had 2 Camr(ies), an Ion, a Taurus, & a Mountaineer & nothing I'd say is better. I love it & want to keep everything stock or OEM, especially the rims! Only thing I will be changing (maybe) are the headlights. I'm thinking of putting HIDs in. Any thoughts on that?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3010124

Only thing is - finding new keys at a good price. The seller gave me two master keys, but the bump on the side is missing from both!!! :unsure: But that's for another forum!

Cheers! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

I bought my 2005 ES330 at the end of December 2007.

The mileage was 26,000 as was the purchase price.

Immacualte condition inside and out. It is an eye catching Sonora Gold.

It replaced my Impala with the super charged 3.9 liter and sport tuned suspension.

I could not be happier.

I bought my dark green 1995 ES300 about 2 years ago with 139,000 mileage and it was definitely an excellent buy. It only had one previous owner who kept it in great shape. Lovin the car each and everytime I step into it!! :D :D

Just bought a 98 ES300 with 172000 for $4900.00 Runs great, had the fluids changed today. New breaks and struts but could use new front and back strut mounts - got a quote for $860.00 to replace the mounts and align. Not sure if it's a good deal yet...researching prices.

Hi everybody! First post on the board, also new Lexus owner.

I just bought a 1997 ES300 with 158k for $4400

excellent shape, antique sage with sage interior, just doing some routine maintenance because

I don't have much history on it.

A little about me:

I work at Superior Lexus in Kansas City, MO selling wholesale and retail parts. Previously at

Adams Toyota for 10 years, and prior experience with Nissan, Isuzu, and Ford.

Anything I can help anybody with please let me know, I will gladly reply with part prices or part numbers

time permitting, no BS.

Anyway nice to be onboard!

Anything I can help anybody with please let me know, I will gladly reply with part prices or part numbers

time permitting, BS.

Anyway nice to be onboard!

Hi partsguy, when you have time could you find numbers & prices for a rear cup holder and the plastic piece that covers the passenger side seat controls for my 98 ES300? Looks like there are two sets of controls and I'm missing the first set which I think moves the back of the seat.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I BOUGHT A 98 ES 300 W/157,000 MILES BODY IS MINT WITH NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR PAID $2000 AND WITH PAID ABOUT ANOTHER $1300 TO DO A TUNE UP (BREAKES PLUGS ECT) CHANGED SHOCKS RIGHT CONTROL ARE LEFT CONTROL ARM..

I got our 97 ES300 for free from my aunt. She is our best relative, we always are babysitting for her kids when they are on a vacation somewhere. in 2003, the ES300 sat for 3 weeks, then it was insured. I am driving it now and have 163K miles on it, 90K when we got her. She is fast, good for snow drifing, and more

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased 2005 ES-330 w/NAV 46K, $22700 heated/cooled seats, spoiler, chrome wheels, rear shade, HID lights and rain sense wipers, adj pedals. Great car! One owner no accidents. I do not know why I did not purchase a Lexus sooner. I looked at the 2005 Acura TL and there is no comparison.

I have no idea why i came across this forum again but i was looking around so i thought i'd post. haha.

A couple years ago I bought a 94 ES with 180,000 miles on it for 2,500.

It was a complete piece of crap, but looked alright. Got rid of it, been modding the crap out of a 2000 Mustang GT.

crazyshi.jpg

a month or so ago, bought the wife a '95 ES 300, 130,000 miles. had to replace rear struts right away, fix a small rust spot on top of windshield, probably due to amature install, a few parking lot dings, still looks good, white with tan interior. fog lites dead from road hash. Interior in great shape. just no rear output from stereo system. amp looks good, but that dont mean much. $4500

Hi guys just wanted to see how much we have bought our lovely ES300 for

lets start from me i had a 94 es300 which was in excellent condition and i had it for a year i got it for $6000 ,110Kmiles and sold it 5500$,121Kmiles i did maintain it well flushed transmission and changed spark plugs.

i bought a 1999 ES300 a month ago it has 110K miles for 7600$ it has had a 90K service at lexus and i flushed the transmission and fluids also cleaned the throthle body. Shes doin fine for now and i love it sooooo much

lemme know your story

thanks

In January I bought an 04 ES-330 with 113,000 miles in excellent condition for $11,000.

• 2 weeks later...