How Much Did You Get Your Es For And Was It A Good Buy

Hi guys just wanted to see how much we have bought our lovely ES300 for

lets start from me i had a 94 es300 which was in excellent condition and i had it for a year i got it for $6000 ,110Kmiles and sold it 5500$,121Kmiles i did maintain it well flushed transmission and changed spark plugs.

i bought a 1999 ES300 a month ago it has 110K miles for 7600$ it has had a 90K service at lexus and i flushed the transmission and fluids also cleaned the throthle body. Shes doin fine for now and i love it sooooo much

lemme know your story

thanks

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets start from me i had a 94 es300 which was in excellent condition and i had it for a year i got it for $6000 ,110Kmiles and sold it 5500$,121Kmiles i did maintain it well flushed transmission and changed spark plugs.

i bought a 1999 ES300 a month ago it has 110K miles for 7600$ it has had a 90K service at lexus and i flushed the transmission and fluids also cleaned the throthle body. Shes doin fine for now and i love it sooooo much

lemme know your story

thanks

I bought my 1996 ES300 for $5500 with 80,000 miles and it is in prestine conditions, also did the 90K service at Lexus.

I bought a 2001 ES300 for $9500. It has high miles, 132K and runs great. The Lexus dealer provided me with the documented maintenace, oil, timing belt brake repairs, etc, and it had a clean Carfax, so the high mileage became less of a concern. It is the exact color combo, silver w/ gray cladding, I had been looking for.

I bought a 2001 ES300 for $9500. It has high miles, 132K and runs great. The Lexus dealer provided me with the documented maintenace, oil, timing belt brake repairs, etc, and it had a clean Carfax, so the high mileage became less of a concern. It is the exact color combo, silver w/ gray cladding, I had been looking for.

Wow that's a lot of miles on your '01. Silver is one of my favorite colors on that ES. I got my '01 three years ago w/ 63,800 miles at that time for around $18,900. Now it has 122,000 miles and runs great with no major problems, albeit an oil change is due soon ;)

lemme know your story

thanks

98 with 42k miles. Got it last week for $9K

• 4 weeks later...

1997 for $8300 w/98k, last year. One owner, garaged, ALL maintenance w/records up to date from Lexus of Portland, even the window sticker of $35k something. Not a scratch or ding. Perfect. Easily the best pre-owned vehicle I've purchased.

lemme know your story

thanks

I got my ES300 (92) in 2002 after my BIL thought the tranny was done for. I towed it for $150.00 from Weiser ID and put a $134.00 radiator in it. No tranny problems at all! I have since done additional maintenance and detailing. CD changer went south years ago. Cigarette lighter not working. That's the sum total of the problems.

It now has 255,000 miles on it and shows no signs of giving up the ghost. Drives like a new car! (He maintained it and put a lot of money into it the year before he gave it to me) We just put new tires on it.

The body and interior are in excellent consition. Color: garnet pearl with blcak interior.

rosie :mellow:

Got my '93 last year with supposedly 150k (odo. chip went out and was replaced, they said around 100k and it currently reads 50k. Looking over the records, I figure it probably has more like 180k) for $2600. I was quite suspicious with this price and had it checked out by some uber-certified mechanic who gave me a list of a few small-time problems. I had the tran and oil system flushed, aired up the tires, and that was that. Best car I've ever had :) The interior is kind of ugly, it was a family car and they didn't take care of the leather :censored: other than that, no complaints at all.

I'm pretty sure the lady selling thought the car was getting ready to die, it sounded bad in reverse because she hadn't flushed the tranny in a billion years. I guess she was thought she was scamming me, dumping a problem car on me. She could've spent the same $300 I did and sold that car for at least $4500 in this city :) luckily for me, she didn't!

• 3 months later...

Just bought my 2002 ES 300 for $15,500 with 66k miles. It is amazing, I have had a few mercedes (300E and 560 SEL) and there simply is no comparison, the Lexus blows them away. I think even the NADA book for this car was over $20,000. The dealer (and owner) is a friend of mine so he gave me a sweet deal.

1998 ES300

got it for $5800

Clean Carfax/All service done. Its in beautiful condition. Had all its work done.

Black with Grey cladding.

1998 ES300

got it for $5800

Clean Carfax/All service done. Its in beautiful condition. Had all its work done.

Black with Grey cladding.

1995 ES300 137,000 miles. $3700. Bought it in Wholesale from my work. Some dings and small scratches, but nothing major. Interior in good shape except 6 disc changer doesn't work and small rip in top of back seats where the stitching is coming loose.

Started out great but recently came into a lot of problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi , I bought my 99 back in 02 with 42k for 15,200.00 .... abd guess what I found out about it . The block had been replaced already because of sludge build which was caused by the last owner who really didn`t change the oil on time ( I think ) . It had its original two tone paint but I had the lower panels & bumpers painted black to match and with the tint its all black . All I ever had to do was do the maint. . At 75k I had the timing belt replaced . Oh yeah , those dam air/fuel sensors too ( $$$$$ )

Bought 2000 ES300 with 61,000 mile for $11,500 out the door from low class dealer with bumper and headlights adjustment required last May2006. Did a 60,000 service for $389.00. White smoke at start (valve seat oil leak), uses 19 mile per gal. engine is powerful, value at $13,000.00 at this city.