Is250 Sound System

I got a is250 because i did not want to fork over another 4-5K for a is350. I love everything about this car, but, How do increase the power and hp in this car? Any suggestions?

Does anyone know what model number I Should get for hid conversion kit for the 06 is250? and is 6000K hid lights good enough? And Do I need to change out the fog lights to HID too?

Does everyone like the Lexus premium sound system? Am I the only one who regrets not getting the Mark Levinson Sound System? It seems so muffled. hmm...

i think the second and third question have been addressed on this forum, quite recently too, about the HID lights and the ML sound system. As for power, your gonna need a new engine. lol, no, you can probably add some sort of pulley or chip, but that will probably give only a little, and im not sure if they have one for this car yet.

5000k is bright white, 6000k has a slight blue tint, 8000k is blue etc etc. From what I have found each manufacturer has a slightly different hue to their light. Best thing to do is find a brand you like and visit their website usually you'll find a picture legend with the color vs. kelvin temp.