Performance Brake Pads

I desperately need some new brake pads, the dealership said i had 20% left and that was a couple moths ago, and i've had several consecutive nights of hard driving. Since i cannot afford a big brembo/stop tech up grade night now i'm just going to buy pads. With the racing season starting up (circuit and drag) i'm looking to buy high performance pads. The 300 is my daily driver so i cannot just go with strict racing pads, but what are the pads with the best balance of racing and street?

I desperately need some new brake pads, the dealership said i had 20% left and that was a couple moths ago, and i've had several consecutive nights of hard driving. Since i cannot afford a big brembo/stop tech up grade night now i'm just going to buy pads. With the racing season starting up (circuit and drag) i'm looking to buy high performance pads. The 300 is my daily driver so i cannot just go with strict racing pads, but what are the pads with the best balance of racing and street?

Stock, otherwise the aftermarket perfromance pds will affect braking smoothness and delivery by grabbing harder and earlier. It wont hurt you too much no the track to use oem pads, but it will make your daily commute much easier. I use Brembo Blanks rotors and oem pads from my toyota dealer.