Lexus/toyota Wood And Leather Shift Knobs

• 1 month later...

Yes, they are interchangeable. Just twist off, and twist on. But don't buy it from the dealer. It's about $100 from the dealer, there are alot of companies that sell aftermarket knockoffs.

i haven't seen any knock offs at all. can you tell me where i could get one? thanks.

• 4 months later...

Any suggestions on which after market knobs look and fit right on an 02 GS? After reading how valuable the OEM blackwood ones are, I want to throw on an aftermarket one for every day use.

Would "manual" shift knobs work since a shift button isn't used?

Is it that eazy to twist the knob on and off?

• 2 weeks later...

ebay has a bunch of oems. I believe they're more like $250 to $300 from the dealer.

btw-I have a 06 GS430 shifter in mine...

That looks pretty sharp!

I called Sewell Lexus and they quoted me $460 (I think it was actually more). I have the blackwood knob.

I've decided to go with a RAZO shifter, Silver model, I found on eBay. I've seen pics of this on other GS's (at CarDomain) and it looks cool. This one's specifically made for A/T gated shifters. I'll post pics once I receive and install it.

RAZO Shifter Knob

I've decided to go with a RAZO shifter, Silver model, I found on eBay. I've seen pics of this on other GS's (at CarDomain) and it looks cool. This one's specifically made for A/T gated shifters. I'll post pics once I receive and install it.

RAZO Shifter Knob

This is for the manual trans, right? I'm looking for the auto trans (94 GS 300, brown). Any ideas?

The one I bought will work will work with the A/T with the gated shifter. I s/b getting it soon and will post pics.

The 2nd Gen ES and GS shift knobs are interchangeable and these cars can typically take a shift knob for an A/T car since there are no buttons (shift, O/D) on these.

I think the one in your 94 GS is interchangeable with the on in a 92-96 ES300. I found this on eBay.

92-96 ES Shifter

I'd double check if the part numbers are the same, but if looks like a straight swap.

I hope this helps.