Want To Install Sirius In 05 Gx 470

I put the antenna in the rear, ran the wire along the driver's side interior...tucked the wire under the seem along the roof and side panels...I put the Sportster (and wires) in the ash tray (adhered it to the open ash tray with a lot of double sided tape) and plugged the power cord in the lighter and tucked the excess wire in the ash tray also. Looks decent. Can post some pics if you would like. Hope this helps.

GX46 sends...

I put the antenna in the rear, ran the wire along the driver's side interior...tucked the wire under the seem along the roof and side panels...I put the Sportster (and wires) in the ash tray (adhered it to the open ash tray with a lot of double sided tape) and plugged the power cord in the lighter and tucked the excess wire in the ash tray also. Looks decent. Can post some pics if you would like. Hope this helps.

GX46 sends...

YES PLEASE!!

I would love some pictures!

I also need to know if you used your Lexus radio, or did you buy another piece?

I have my old antenna, but how does it connect to my factory radio?

Did you replace it with the $300 one at Best Buy.

Please help, Thanks!

• 1 month later...

After some time of back and forth with the dealer and the dealer back and forth with corporate, they agreed to install the sirius kit (which works thru the nav/radio) made for the es330 into my 06 GX470. It works great and is accessed by pressing the 'am' button to cycle thru am, sat1, sat2, and sat3

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have ( would you post) part name or number they installed ?

I'd like to take that info to ur Lexus dealer & get it done to ours ( and stuff the knowledge of "it can be done") up his butt ! ( I'm growing weary & tired of lexus of Palm Beach)

p.s. How much $ ?

can respond directly to pete@flca.org or post here (on this forum)

thanks