How To's And Options Change

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to roll the windows up while only using the key, I know that you can roll them down, but can you roll them back up? And also the keyless unlocking, is is possible to change the settings to unlock the front doors, or all the doors, and not just the drivers side, I remember reading that it was possible, or is it a setting that the dealer has to change? And one final question, the message button when listening to the radio, is it possible to have it say on the radio stations name, or to always show the artis/song title without having to push the message button everytime? Thanks for all the help in advance!!!!!!!

And also the keyless unlocking, is is possible to change the settings to unlock the front doors, or all the doors, and not just the drivers side, I remember reading that it was possible, or is it a setting that the dealer has to change?

I'll take question # 2. LOL

This is a setting that the dealership will need to program.

First time setup of personal preferences should be free, they may charge for anything after that.

They have a little hand held unit that they plug into the car.

My opinion is that these settings should be configurable through the Nav display. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

To switch from unlocking 1 or 4 doors you can do from the key. If i remember correctly, sit in your car and hold down lock and unlock at the same time for maybe 30 sec, or less. And on the display by the gauges it will show 4 doors open or just the 1. But it does not have to be done by the dealer.

To switch from unlocking 1 or 4 doors you can do from the key. If i remember correctly, sit in your car and hold down lock and unlock at the same time for maybe 30 sec, or less. And on the display by the gauges it will show 4 doors open or just the 1. But it does not have to be done by the dealer.

Correct,

just had it done to mine...