2003 Gs430 On 5 Year Loan? Repairs?

Hey Guys, i was wondering, if i get a 03 GS430 with 60k miles on it on a 5 year loan. In the fives years that i have the car, what kind of repairs can i expect to have with the car and what kind of money will i be spending on these repairs. I really like the GS430, but probably can't afford over $26,000 so the high milage is what i am faced with. I know the GS3 is cheaper, but i really like the V8. Thanks in advance.

No worries on repairs as long as its straight when you get it.As im sure you know 60k is nothing on these cars.There should be no prob. financing for 5yrs.The only major thing you should have in the near future is the timing belt change.I bought my GS400 6yrs ago with 45k and it now has 115k and runs like the day I bought it.Actually better.No repair work needed just mods.Good Luck

Thanks alot, i appreciate the info, I was thinking when the five years is up, i would sell it, it would probably be worth at 8 or 9 thousand even being 8 years old and i would use that money for a newer GS430 or by that time 460. At least then i'll have a descent size down payment. I guess you gotta start somewhere.