Lexus Technology Faq

Here it is! the Unofficial Official Non-Official Lexus Technology FAQ....Officially.

In a possible futile attempt to remedy the influx of general questions regarding bluetooth and homelink, I have created the Lexus Technology FAQ. Please either sticky this in various forums or just link it around when someone asks about the covered material. Hopefully it will reduce the amount of times the same directions have to be repeated. I have made this guide from my experiences working at a Lexus Dealership and helping people on a daily basis with such problems, but since many of you can't come to see me, I will come to you...sorta.

I have provided both .doc and .rtf versions for maximum compatibility.

Lexus_FAQ.doc

Lexus_FAQ.rtf

• 2 weeks later...

in my next revision i will put in the treo instructions. I have worked with a few treo 700s so far, and i dont have the connection process down completely yet. I actually just connect it just like the 650, but sometimes it will connect, sometimes it wont and i just brute force it until it finally goes, then i am set.

• 3 weeks later...