Is 250 With Sports Package

Im in the midst of negotiations with the Lexus dealership in Washington state. Im interested in the IS 250 with Sports Package (Im not too fond of the woodgrain trim and would much prefer the HID, AFS, tighter suspension and larger wheels) Has anyone else opted for this option? - comments? I want to get this vehicle in Breakwater Blue Metallic but unfortunately have not actually seen this color in real life. Does anyone have pics? The dealership says they have to special order this vehicle so will have to charge me MSRP ~ $35,639 (including - accessory package/sports package/ scratch/dent proctectant/ transport fee; excluding tax and licensing fees) but with some haggling the newest offer is $34,570. Im willing to pay $34000 cause I know even at this price they are making ~ 2500. Any thoughts?

I posted picts of my Breakwater Blue IS350 over at Club Lexus. The link to the thread is:

http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202298

Matt

Im in the midst of negotiations with the Lexus dealership in Washington state. Im interested in the IS 250 with Sports Package (Im not too fond of the woodgrain trim and would much prefer the HID, AFS, tighter suspension and larger wheels) Has anyone else opted for this option? - comments? I want to get this vehicle in Breakwater Blue Metallic but unfortunately have not actually seen this color in real life. Does anyone have pics? The dealership says they have to special order this vehicle so will have to charge me MSRP ~ $35,639 (including - accessory package/sports package/ scratch/dent proctectant/ transport fee; excluding tax and licensing fees) but with some haggling the newest offer is $34,570. Im willing to pay $34000 cause I know even at this price they are making ~ 2500. Any thoughts?