Hesitating

My CHECK ENGINE and TRAC OFF light were lit. I went to the dealer. They put in a new TPS, cleaned my throttle body and installed two 02 sensors. This set me back over $1,000. The car feels almost exactly the same - except now there's a hesitation when accelerating. Not a hard acceleration, either. If the tach is at 1500, its almost like the car is taking a breath and the tach goes down to 1,000 and jumps back up.

It doesn't matter whether the ECT is on or off. The gas is the same - premium plus I put in dry gas periodically. I have to try it using cruise control. It doesn't appear to be a change in the weather.

The dealer took it for a test drive and of course, the car didn't do it. They're suggestion was to put it through diagnostics which - i would think - would have been how they decided that the TPS and 02 sensors needed replacing. Go figure.

Any ideas? Please don't say Mass Airflow Sensor or whatever our car has. That costs too much money. Thanks for letting me vent. I love my car.