Islam Versus Terrorism

lexs400

Peace to all.

I am attaching here a website that is hosted and compiled by a former Christian Priest. He answers on this site most of the questions sought after these days regarding Islam. Hope that the Almighty helps us all in the seeking the truth. Amen.

http://www.islamtomorrow.com

do pass this to others who are curious about Islam and its teachings. There's a video section in there which particlarly addresses the concerns regarding islam versus terrorism.

If I was a Muslim living in the Middle East, I'd view the United States as the ultimate terrorists. In March 2003 we preemptively invaded a Muslum country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and killed somewhere between 50,000 - 75,000 of it's people (or more). This news story was release 2 hours ago: Exact Death Toll of Iraqis Remains Murky AP - 2 hours, 39 minutes ago BAGHDAD, Iraq - Three years into the war, one grim measure of its impact on Iraqis can be seen at Baghdad's morgue: There, the staff has photographed and catalogued more than 24,000 bodies from the Baghdad area alone since 2003, almost all killed in violence. Despite such snapshots, the overall number of Iraqi civilians and soldiers killed since the U.S.-led invasion in spring 2003 remains murky. Bloodshed has worsened each year, pushing the Iraqi death toll into the tens of thousands. But no one knows the exact toll.President Bush has said he thinks violence claimed at least 30,000 Iraqi dead as of December, while some researchers have cited numbers of 50,000, 75,000 or beyond.

@ko90LS, there are lots of other sites, but this one in particular, i found to be very informative and given Sheikh Usuf is a Texan and used to be a Priest before he converted to Islam, he understands and realizes the questions that would arise in the minds of the American public. He caters to that point of view in a very good fashion.

There are other links within this website pionting to the Quran, the Sunnah (the life of The Prophet) and the Hadeeth (the teachings and sayings of Prophet). I would say this is a great starting point. Those who need other sources can also post the questions there or use the link to chat and ask questions live.

I'm glad that I can be of help to spread the information.

lexs400 the live chat link said server is down... unfortunately

monarch i believe te toll is massively higher than broadcast. morgues have bodies that remain, but the others are scattered over the countryside.

Here's a woman with some "Big Dates"

Click on the link below (if it doesn?t open look for a message most likely on the top of your screen saying how to over ride the security setting and go to the website).

It is part of a TV program that apparently was aired on Al Jazeera a few days ago. It features a secular Arab woman commenting about events in the world today and challenges by a cleric and a commentator. This babe is tough! You have to invest the couple of minutes to watch it. What do you think is her life expectancy?

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_...1050wmv&ak=null

To me there is no difference as the 2 have nothing to do with each other.Any person who kills in the name of God is misguided .

I don't believe death is to be inflicted by anyone but life itself.

Terrorists are not Muslims they use it as a thin Vail to give there madness some purpose.

Then again it is all how you look at things the media calls Palestinians murders and suicide bombers but how many of us can say if some person came into their own home and tried to kick them out because it was once said by a person it belonged to them. I also would fight tooth and nail if my home was invaded with only 1 thought on my mind to kill the invader or be killed while stopping them.