Headlamps Foggy

The lens for my headlamps (both) are blurred / foggy. I've tried polishing them. No good. I assume I need a new assembly.

Any suggestions for products to polish out the 'white'?

Best place to order parts - the whole assembly is generally 3-500. I need the left and the right.

jas

I used the Mequiar's ScratchX and got GREAT results. I rubbed it in over and over again, cleaning it first, of course! The results are amazing.

It doesn't get all the pits out from sand etc, but it does get rid of the small ones. Some rx300 headlights develope some kind of film over the plastic... this stuff took it right off!

Then give it a coat of wax, and you're done! I did notice that road salts don't stick as well when you polish and wax the plastic. Makes night driving a bit better!

How did you polish them? With what?

I used the PC 7424 and a swirl mark remover pad

Sorry jonw440. My mistake for not quoting and being clear. I meant to address the question to the OP, JAS. JAS had said, "I tried polishing them." I was curious as to what products and process was used. Perhaps if we knew that, we could offer even further tips/experiences.