Jic Cat Back Exhaust System Sc400

I was just looking around and saw this exhaust system. Anytime I noticed a cat back exhaust system it was only for the sc300. Any comments on this. I also have a California sc400 and live in Maryland is there anything that I should change since I'm exempt from CA emissions?

Worth the money? here's the link: http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/price/Lexu...Exhaust_Systems

IMO the exhuast set up is a bit over price. You should do Magnaflows exhaust with 2.5" X pipe and get better sound and hp gain. Go to Magnaflows.com and check things out first. It should be cheaper than this set up.

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2.5" from the first set of cats, removed the center cat and replaced with a 2.5" Magnaflow x-pipe, 2.5" into R. Millen mufflers. It sounds amazing. The magnaflows sound awesome too and are quite a bit cheaper too. I have heard that with the JIC BULLET exhaust it makes the car sound kinda raspy. But I haven't heard them in person, so don't quote me on that.