Will These Fit?

mbezzo

Hi Guys,

I know this gets asked millions of times, but I've had a hard time finding a definitive answer. I'm looking at some 18" wheels for my 99 ES300. The specs on the wheels are as follows: Rear: 18x8.5 50mm offset. Front 18x8 45mm offset. They are lexus OEM wheels. Will these fit without rubbing? Any suggestions on tire widths? I was thinking 215's, but I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Are 18's just too big for a no-rubbing fit?

Thanks!

mbezzo

Hi Guys,

I know this gets asked millions of times, but I've had a hard time finding a definitive answer. I'm looking at some 18" wheels for my 99 ES300. The specs on the wheels are as follows: Rear: 18x8.5 50mm offset. Front 18x8 45mm offset. They are lexus OEM wheels. Will these fit without rubbing? Any suggestions on tire widths? I was thinking 215's, but I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Are 18's just too big for a no-rubbing fit?

Thanks!

mbezzo

According to tirerack, your best bet in 18's are 215 45 18. Will they rub? I don't know......someone else would have to answer that....I have stock size on my 2001. ;)

:cheers:

Yeah, I looked at tire rack, i'm just worried about rubbing. Anybody have any experience?

According to tirerack, your best bet in 18's are 215 45 18. Will they rub? I don't know......someone else would have to answer that....I have stock size on my 2001. ;)

Nope, no plans for that. Just a good deal on some sexy wheels java script:emoticon(':)',%20'smid_11')

Yeah, I looked at tire rack, i'm just worried about rubbing. Anybody have any experience?

Will you be lowering the car? :unsure:

Man, I went and looked at the rear. It is TIGHT back there! I'm mostly worried about the back tire rubbing the shock tower. There's barely a fingers width with 205's on it. eh, so worried!

If that's the case, I don't think the rubbing will be a problem. B)

Man, I went and looked at the rear. It is TIGHT back there! I'm mostly worried about the back tire rubbing the shock tower. There's barely a fingers width with 205's on it. eh, so worried!

Careful of your passenger load. ;)

Or perhaps consider going to 17's instead of 18's. B)