Leather Seats

riordamp

I have been looking at figuring a way to repair the drivers seat and the center console that has become a bit worn from where my elbow rests. I was looking at replacing with those leather sets where you take off the old seat and replace with pieces of leather that slip over the seat. One of the company's sells on ebay. Does anyone have experience with how well they match up with the lexus leather. My back seat is perfect and for that matter ther passenger side is in very good shape. Even if I bought the entire set (front and back) I really would rather not replace the back. I am wondering how bad would the match be between the back and front seats.

I have been looking at figuring a way to repair the drivers seat and the center console that has become a bit worn from where my elbow rests. I was looking at replacing with those leather sets where you take off the old seat and replace with pieces of leather that slip over the seat. One of the company's sells on ebay. Does anyone have experience with how well they match up with the lexus leather. My back seat is perfect and for that matter ther passenger side is in very good shape. Even if I bought the entire set (front and back) I really would rather not replace the back. I am wondering how bad would the match be between the back and front seats.

The leather is softer, I have a ivory interior and the leather in the kit was a couple of shades light in color, but still was pretty close. If say you had one of the seats done and not the other and your interior was ivory/tan your going to notice a difference. If you had a black interior you may not notice as much. If you did the front two seats together with the center console lid and left the rear seat alone, you wouldn't nearly as much. I would say its going to depend on the color of your interior and whether or not you are concerned with the texture in your comparison with the oem and aftermarket kit.