Is250 Braking Pedal Effort

RGB

I have reduced strength in my legs and would like to know how the IS250 brake pedal effort compares to other symilar cars like BMW, Audi, MB. Honda, etc. Is it light?

Have you ever noticed the BAS brake assist working when braking suddenly? Did it require much pedal force to "engage" its helping action?

I am placing my order in two days and can´t try the brakes by myself.

I have posted this question in the UK Lexus Club before.

Brake pedal effort on the IS350 seems pretty low to me. I usually just need to use my toe on the brake pedal for normal stops. I made a panic stop from low speed the other day and she stopped very quickly with not that much pedal effort. I'd say it's easier to brake than the IS300 if that's any help.

Well i own two lexus cars that have the so called brake booster. I have actually experienced it working in the rx330. I had to stop suddenly and i did slam on the brakes and i felt the car actually push the brake pedal in. Now, id say that my is300 has a very very sensitive brake...and if barkat says that this is even easier, then well you got your answer.