My '95 Ls

blake918

Thanks yall! B) If I had to pick, I think this one is my favorite. It's an interesting angle--it shows off the size of the car, but it also looks sleek and mean. haha

DSC03316.JPG

Damnit....off to the carwash I go...and I just got the feeling back in my arms from last spring with trying to keep up with you!! Quit keeping that thing soo clean, so mine doesn't look as bad. Can't you find a tree with a bunch of birds in it, like I always seem to??? Hahaha.... Looks GREAT man! You know, if I took my mileage, and X2, i'd still be below your mileage by about 45k miles! I'm never gonna catch up! :cheers:

LOL Thanks man! Here ya go, here's some dirt for ya....2000+ miles of interstate in a matter of a couple days:

I'm slow, but I have learned that a weekly wash and wax pays off so that you aren't out there all day killing yourself trying to polish swirls and defects out of the paint when you finally get out there and clean it. I wasn't thinking when I waxed the entire car in Collinite 845 and let it dry. You want to talk about a true, true PITA!!! I could hardly feel my right hand when I finished. :blink: I felt like Jerry Seinfeld in the episode "The Checks" when he had 100s of royalty checks to sign, and his hand was so exhausted that it turned in to a claw! LOL

Lex, I'm probably going to keep the car a few more years, but I don't see the chrome rims happening. I'm odd in the sense that I LOVE the two tone paint/body work, and I'm not too crazy about chrome rims (especially not on a black car with dark window tint.). B)