Headlight Leveling System

sha4000

i removed both my headlights to basically clean them but when i re-installed them im getting the check the system message on my dash. so i took them back out and checke all the connections which were good but the message still appears. my light dont move at all when i start the car up so i know the system isnt functioning, does anyone have any ideals b/c it was working fine b4 i took the lights out

when i took the lights out i did not disconnect the battery but i did start the car with the lights out. do you think that has anything to do with it?

ECU can store error ? Try to reset it by removing fus for ECU for 10 mis.

i unhooked the negative battery cable for 1 hour and the message is still there. the lights dont move up or down upon start up but it sounds like i can hear a motor or something buzzing inside of the car

Bartkat is the guy to help you, If you can raise him, Lord knows his mother couldn't nor his wife for that matter. If he is married or still looking or even cares LOL :chairshot: ..Anyways, you are in a pickle for "putzin" with a very complex system. I am most confident he will pull your A$$ out of this one.