Why Did You First Come To Lexus Owners Club ?

SKperformance

I found the LOC because I .......  

193 members have voted

1. 1. was looking for a

• New Lexus
    • Used Lexus
    • performance upgrades
    • maintenance tutorials
    • troubleshooting a problem with your Lexus
    • Upcoming new Lexus vehicles
    • dealership reviews
    • new or used parts
    • other

When i first bought my car i searched (I can't remember what search it was, Old age, you know! LOL :lol: jk) to find out some info on it and that is when i found LOC. I think that it is great here and i am very happy that i found it. :cheers:

Had 1st problem with the car "bad ECM unit". Found CL first, posted many questions....Bi-Col answered over there, and recommended I check out this site.....haven't turned back since. Do a search under NC211 on that site, and you'll see the time I left and came here. Bi-Col brought me here, and he was right!!

SK, you guys rock!! I love this site!

Found it through Google in an effort to gain information on why our 2000 RX300 AWD transmission was causing problems. Information gleaned on this site assisted me in getting a new transmission under warranty.

• 3 weeks later...

SK, you guys rock!! I love this site!

Yes indeed! i found this site after using Lexls.com! i also found CL, but those guys seem sorta prissy! maybe it's the fact that most are form Cali (heard bad things about Cali forums thru gamers). and the chumps won't even let me post! what a waste of time!

The thing i like MOST about this site is that everyone here is Eager to Help! Everyone here is like a little sherlock holmes, asking indept questions, wanting analysi, etc. this ste makes me want to help others, on account of the help i've recieved! Keep up the good work! I truly love everyone here! B)

• 2 months later...

Ey oop lads and lasses!

I have a large amount of cash burning a hole in my pocket. I need to get meself a new motor and figured I might go for a Lexus. I know not much about 'em - so I've come in here to get some advice. Be gentle with me :)

• 4 weeks later...

As usual i am always wondering about things and today it is what brought you to the LOC community .

Did you hear about us through word of mouth , Google or another search engine or another Lexus club?

As usual i am always wondering about things and today it is what brought you to the LOC community .

Did you hear about us through word of mouth , Google or another search engine or another Lexus club?

I rec'd a 1991 Lexus from my mom The car is wonderful then I got in a fender bender. I was looking for parts and a buddy told me about this site. I joined looking for information about Lexus's and parts. It seems they are hard to come by in looking through the site I adswered a few querstions and genreally enjoy viewing the site. I ended up pruchasing a cpmlete running LS400 for parts to repair my exisitng car and will be doing repairs soon. I then figure to part out the rest of the car and hopefully break even or come close and hopefully help someone else who needs parts I do not. Rich

• 2 weeks later...

I was doing some work on my recently purchased Lexus and I needed information. I used google or dogpile, I forget which and found this site. Since then I have found it to be the best car site on the internet.

I joined? I guess it will say on the post. Probably a couple years ago.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I came to this forum because I'm sort of an information sponge, I just wander around and learn, then share what I know and have learned. I'm a car/truck groupie, I like hanging out with and helping out (and being helped) other folks who share my passion for automotive stuff.

• 3 months later...

Howdy! B)

Came here looking for info on the GS series. As a result of what I read here(and other places) I just bought a '99 GS300 with 34k miles on it. Pick it up saturday :cheers:

post-43286-1178787457_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

My mom upgraded to a '99 BMW 328i (Fun to drive B) ) and I managed to get her '98 LS400. I'd always loved driving it and was very happy that it was now mine to tinker with. What drew me here was a problem I was having installing my SRT intake kit. I'd poked around on here before looking for info about stereo installation, but finally decided it was time to join. Very glad I did :cheers:

I have been apart of some other car groups before. As I own the vehicle I like to get and exchange ideas from everyone who has a similar interest. I like seeing how creative, expressive, and technical people can be with their cars. And I like offering ideas and advise that can help other people. Especially if it's Modifying their ride.

• 1 month later...

I joined because i placed and order for my lexus 3 weeks ago and i've just beeen waiting for it to come in...finally i find out its gonna be here at the end of the week so that makes me happy....and i've just been reading the topics finding out more details about the car and what not which have turned out to be very helpful :)

• 3 weeks later...
google brought me. I Bought my first new car 07 IS 350 and now i just can't stop thinking about aftermarket parts and general information about Lexus.

Welcome to the LOC.

google brought me. I Bought my first new car 07 IS 350 and now i just can't stop thinking about aftermarket parts and general information about Lexus.

You found the #1 Lexus Forum.

Welcome aboard :cheers:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forums

News

Membership