Factory Hitch Pictures

Cheerdad

Hi all

Once I figure out how to attach pictures, I will share shots of a factory hitch as promised.

Cheerdad

Here is the link to the hitch

My Webpage

How much did you paid for it?

I believe I paid about $275.00; which include all needed wiring. I installed it myself with only my 13-year-old daughter holding the one end until I was able to get the bolts started. My RX 04 was pre-wired for the factory wiring harness. It took longer to remove the panels from the back to where you needed to plug in the harness, then it did to install the hitch itself.

I will be picking up my 2006 RX-330 this week, it has the tow package (transmission cooler & heavy duty radiator) so I assume it it pre-wired and I just need to purchase the necessary item to bring the plug down to the hitch area, and buy one of the after market hitches, Can someone help me out here?

I will be picking up my 2006 RX-330 this week, it has the tow package (transmission cooler & heavy duty radiator) so I assume it it pre-wired and I just need to purchase the necessary item to bring the plug down to the hitch area, and buy one of the after market hitches, Can someone help me out here?

I would caution you that many of the aftermarket hitches don't look as nice as the factory hitch, mainly around the tailpipe area. I have the factory hitch and think it looks nice. It doesn't take much effort to install it, and the instructions are pretty easy to decipher so you can save yourself a few bucks there.

no guys, my factory hitch looks different! Its much more noticeable and its made my "Hidden Hitch", very ironic. But mine was thrown in with the car for free, original would have been around $500 + installation. Anyways, these ones looks much better, but i bought an 04 model, in 2003, so...i guess i got the prehistoric one. ill try to post some pics later