Need Opinion On Black Housing Altezza Tail Light

NickHasan

Hello, I am thinking about buying a Black Housing Altezza Tail Light set for my 99 RX300 that are bein sold on Ebay. I would appreciate open opinion about this idea. How does it look? Is it legal in TX? My RX is SandStorm/ Honey Gold color. Is it going to look good? If any of you installed it, do you like it? Send me a picture to "businessmachine@yahoo.com. Thanks. Nick. :cheers:

how bout you put a picture of what u want to install here to let us see instead. :)

Thank you. I would like to replace my regual red tail lights with this Black Housing Altezza Tail Lights from ebay. Here is the url from ebay. (black housing altezza tail lights).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00-01-02...sspagenameZWDVW

hmm interesting, so i guess the only difference is the tinted plastic over the lights. As long as you like the way they look, i cant see anything wrong with them. It would probably work better if your car was black. but...i guess gold would work too. I researched a little about the legality of these lights and here is what i found. http://www.matrixracing.com/t-altezza.aspx

"Q - Are Altezza tail lights legal?

A - Most are perfectly legal but not all. To be legal, the lights must meet and have the Department of Transportation’s FMVSS108 certification. Just saying DOT on the lens doesn’t make the lights street legal. All legal lights are registered by factory part number with the DOT."

They're prefectly legal. They're the same as the 01-03 rx300 tail lights, just instead of chrome, it's black.

It will look good on the 99-00 rx300 since the headlights are set up the same way with the "black look"

Hello, thank you for your reply. The description of the cars you have attached, are these url links with pictures? I was not sure becuase these were not clickable. I would appreciate if you can email me those pictures so I can actually see how this will look. My email address is "businessmachine@yahoo.com" Thanks.