New To The Forum And Need Help

Lexstacy26

I jsut bought a 1990 LS 400 and the stereo was not working and so my husband took the dash apart and tested the wire harness for spark and we have spark but the damn stereo will not work at all so we are wondering what you guys think and if there is a place out here in the Denver metro area that can fix it or were I can get a new one for a low price less then 500 I call the dealership and they want 4000.00 for a new one and 1000.00 for a used refubished one. I dont want to have to buy a whole new system I would like to have this one as for I hjear its a damn good one. Thanks

Our email is WickedVigils6@aol.com please email us with some help as for I hate driving with no music and so do the kids its way to quiet for us. :cries: :wacko:

I jsut bought a 1990 LS 400 and the stereo was not working and so my husband took the dash apart and tested the wire harness for spark and we have spark but the damn stereo will not work at all so we are wondering what you guys think and if there is a place out here in the Denver metro area that can fix it or were I can get a new one for a low price less then 500 I call the dealership and they want 4000.00 for a new one and 1000.00 for a used refubished one. I dont want to have to buy a whole new system I would like to have this one as for I hjear its a damn good one. Thanks

Our email is WickedVigils6@aol.com please email us with some help as for I hate driving with no music and so do the kids its way to quiet for us.:cries: :wacko:

This should do it: http://cgi.ebay.com/LEXUS-AM-FM-RADIO-CASS...1QQcmdZViewItem

That would a great deal but the system in my car is not Pioneer. Its the Nakamichi System. (spelling)

Thanks again

OK, It wasn't mentioned in your post. The search goes on. :cheers:

That would a great deal but the system in my car is not Pioneer. Its the Nakamichi System. (spelling)

Thanks again

http://cgi.ebay.com/90-94-LEXUS-LS400-NAKA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Get it while you can.

Thanks again

OK, It wasn't mentioned in your post. The search goes on.:cheers:

Thanks again

http://cgi.ebay.com/90-94-LEXUS-LS400-NAKA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Get it while you can.

You might want to search wrecker yards for the headunit, Google used car parts and put in a few requests for the part. You will get several offers within a day or two. Good Luck and let us know how everything turns out. :cheers: