Problems

Lexus Teen

I have a lexus es 250.(1990). I have 3 main problems. I want a cd player in my car but i can't find a dash kit for it. Were can I find one? Next I have a problem with my trunk. The brackets are crooked. Do i need to replace them or can i get them fixed? Finally my car is linking a orange liquid. All my warning lights are off and my oil and tranny oil is good. Can give me an Idea what the matter is. Thanks for the help

I have a lexus es 250.(1990). I have 3 main problems. I want a cd player in my car but i can't find a dash kit for it. Were can I find one? Next I have a problem with my trunk. The brackets are crooked. Do i need to replace them or can i get them fixed? Finally my car is linking a orange liquid. All my warning lights are off and my oil and tranny oil is good. Can give me an Idea what the matter is. Thanks for the help

ah, the ES250 master is int he house LOL.

OK, these are easy and common questions.

The orange liquid is probably coolant, check the level in your tank. if its not that it could be power steering fluid. From the factory, your power steering fluid should look like fresh motor oil, however, it may have been mixed with ATF (red), which is what was supposed to be put in it after the factory fill was flushed.

The brackets in your trunk arent crooked, its your air strut bushings on the trunk lid that are worn, so they dont let the trunk close properly (let me guess, you have to push down on one side of the trunk lid to close it all the way?)

and the dash kit, metra makes one, check your local stereo installer, or Ebay.