Gs300 18" Tires And Voice Control

OK... looking at getting a fully loaded GS300 within the next week but I have a couple of questions:

1) I really like the look of 18" Tires but the sales rep says that the 18" tires have a rougher ride and that they "track" more on the freeway? Does anyone experience this? Is this noticable?

2) I want the ability to use my bluetooth cellphone and my car to be able to dial a number by voice... is this possible? The sales rep said no... that would make this car the only one not to be able to voicedial by number... infiniti...check...AUDI yes...

That's it...

Thank you.

OK... looking at getting a fully loaded GS300 within the next week but I have a couple of questions:

1) I really like the look of 18" Tires but the sales rep says that the 18" tires have a rougher ride and that they "track" more on the freeway? Does anyone experience this? Is this noticable?

2) I want the ability to use my bluetooth cellphone and my car to be able to dial a number by voice... is this possible? The sales rep said no... that would make this car the only one not to be able to voicedial by number... infiniti...check...AUDI yes...

That's it...

Thank you.

Nope.... I picked up my car for Christmas 2005.... no voice dial capability.... booooooo!

Can't answer for the 18"s except that if you live in an area that has rough roads and potholes you should keep the number for your tire and rim repair shop on speed dial.

• 3 weeks later...

That's it...

Thank you.

I got a 06 gs 300 with factory 18" chrome rides just fine give the car a more agressive look too. I wanted to get the 18" chrome five star that comes on the gs 430 but the dealer tod me that they couldn't hook me up.

Lexus also got a tire and rim program that replaces your rime or tires if you should damage them due to road hazards pretty cheap too.