Sewell Problems?

W201 sweden

I got the impression Sewell is a good source for Lexus parts, so I e-mailed them.

Someone called Darrel Diller replied that they DO ship to Europe (yes!), and that I should

specify what parts I needed. So I did, but after almost two weeks, all I 've heard from them is an automatic response telling me about a

communication problem in their server??? :unsure:

Anybody here that has more information? Are they still in business?

/Alexander from Sweden

I got the impression Sewell is a good source for Lexus parts, so I e-mailed them.

Someone called Darrel Diller replied that they DO ship to Europe (yes!), and that I should

specify what parts I needed. So I did, but after almost two weeks, all I 've heard from them is an automatic response telling me about a

communication problem in their server??? :unsure:

Anybody here that has more information? Are they still in business?

/Alexander from Sweden

Alexander:

I received a shipment from them three days ago. It was all ordered from their web site and the shipping was very prompt and the product was just as expected. Their service is outstanding. Give them another chance...

Paul

More information...

Since my previous post, I have also sent an e-mail to Sewell's customer service - with the same result:

An automatic reply about an e-mail delivery problem, and a couple of days later, a message about server xxx not responding.

I do not blame any person - the inital reply from the company was very nice. I believe there has to be some technical problem?

I did not order the parts (but I intend to), but I asked for a quotation on hood struts, transmission mount, weather strips and a RH rear view mirror glass.

/Alexander from Sweden

http://www.sewelllexus-fw.com

Alex, are you sure the email address isn't XXXX@sewelllexus-fw.com "fort worth dealership"? And not just XXXXX@sewell.com? They also have one listed as just sewelllexus.com too. I would think the "lexus" part would be in the email address part too???

I say this becuase my local dealership email adresses always end in @johnsonlexus.com, not just "johnson".

Just a thought ;)