Jacksonville International Car And Truck Show

LexKid630

From Feb 17th through the 24th, I will be in Florida... I noticed that there was going to be an auto show in Jacksonville!!

I went to the auto show here in RI a few weeks ago but there were no Lexus' there :(

Does anyone know if the 07 ES and LS will be shown at the Jacksonville International Car and Truck Show from Feb 17th-19th?? The floorplan lists Lexus as "present" but not too sure about the ES and LS (i can't wait to see them!!). http://www.jaxautoshow.com/index.html

Thanks for your help!!

• 2 weeks later...

I dbout it as far as i know there is only one press pair of press cars for the circuit.

As the Toronto international show is the 16th-26 and they are scheduled to show there i doubt they will show up there.

I know the new ES will be shown at the Toronto show sk......I'm heading there hopefully over the weekend & will take pics....not 100% sure about the new LS however. B)

:cheers:

Both are there , i went for the press unveiling last Wednesday.

I got to sit in the LS460 prototype and play with it for a good half hour.

I hope we can sit in both vehicles if we ask the Lexus reps.....I know I will sit in the new ES (I'll ask nicely). lol. :lol:

I had a chance to sit in the new ES last week. Definitely a nice car. The pictures were deceiving. The dash actually had a nice look to it. The car they are showing is an "Ultra Luxury" version with the panoramic roof and radar guided cruise control. Defintely a nice improvement

I doubt you will get to sit in the LS but anything is possible.

The LS is now on a turntable as it is a prototype .

Yup you are correct! Got some real nice pics however.......I will share soon. B)

Hate to say it, seeing the new ES 350 live & in living colour, I was very disappointed.......I actually think it looks too much like the new Camry, which I actually like the styling better (I like the 02-06 ES styling much better). I dislike that glass roof as the one on display was so equipped. :(

Should I post my pics in the general discussions or which thread? I have other pics, not just of Lexus'. B)