2006 Rx330 Front Bumper

KDAELO1

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I have a particular question.

I recently got into a car accident a few weeks ago and I was told that the only thing that had to be changed was the front bumper. Today I have called the Dealer and they have told me that my insurance company had spoke with them and there appears to be more damage. They wouldn't tell me what exactly was damaged.

My question is what exactly is inside the front bumper? Sorry I have no pictures of how the car looks. The damage is mainly on the front driver side on the bumper. It was pushed in pretty bad, but not to a point where the car was ugly looking.

Thanks for the help. I'd truly appreciate it.

I tried searching on google for some sort of diagram...for like 20 minutes, lol, nothing. I would suggest that instead of going to a body shop, which they have no right to tell you, its probably because they dont know..., to go to a lexus dealership to ask. they are very friendly, call ur lexus dealership and ask your rep, or maybe the mechanic. they would probably fax you some sort of list.

Thats weird, they should have a shop manual they could just show you.

The Lexus repair manual has a diagram, thats what the bodyshop guys showed me when they were repainting my rear bumper.

Yeah I have tried googling this and had no luck either. I have called the dealer, that is the first thing I did. They told me to call the bodyshop and I did. Then they told me that my insurance company came in to see if there was any more damage and there was. After that, they wouldn't tell me what else was damaged. The manual has the diagram? Thanks for the information on that. I will check that or the site you guys have given me. I really appreciate this guys! Thanks.