Idle Speed Low After Cleaning Throttle Body

impala

hi all....ill be brief hope someone can help out....removed throttle body to clean and while i was at it also took off intake god were they a mess .. they look pretty good now...well reinstalled it all and long story short forgot to connect what i think was the idle speed elec connector..the plug is directly under the rubber tube going towards the air filter its right on the throttle body....so anyway started the car the car idled high...dummy me i saw there was an allen screw adjustment on the body where the cables are located eg:gas peddle and cruise control cables....i messed with that hoping to lower thwe idle.....then i realized the plug was not connected....re-connected and ran the car now the car idles low and stalles sometimes while at a stoplight....i i went back and tried to put that allen screw in t he position it was in the first place....car still stalls a little is there something else to look at? any help is appreciated i just want to set the idle speed where it needs to be and fix what i screwed up thanks

dummy me i saw there was an allen screw adjustment on the body where the cables are located eg:gas peddle and cruise control cables
i messed with that hoping to lower thwe idle.....then i realized the plug was not connected....re-connected and ran the car now the car idles low and stalles sometimes while at a stoplight

I don't think you need us. You've pretty much answered your own post. Somebody needs to set histhrottle plate back where it belongs & reset his ECU.

Just make sure you don't have any other vacuum lines, or electrical connections missing after you do that.

dummy me i saw there was an allen screw adjustment on the body where the cables are located eg:gas peddle and cruise control cables
i messed with that hoping to lower thwe idle.....then i realized the plug was not connected....re-connected and ran the car now the car idles low and stalles sometimes while at a stoplight

I don't think you need us. You've pretty much answered your own post. Somebody needs to set histhrottle plate back where it belongs & reset his ECU.

Just make sure you don't have any other vacuum lines, or electrical connections missing after you do that.

thanks Toys what would the throttle plate setting be? .006? any ideas? thanks