Just Got My First Sc400

jsyjordan

I just bought a Baltic Blue 1995 sc400

It has 76k miles on it. Bought it for $8,000

It's in pretty good condition. Power steering isn't leaking on alternator. The only thing wrong with it is the rear speaker common problem. When i fade it into the back and bump the volume i can hear a little bit and still feel the amp. But...the sounds is really low for some reason.

I love this car.

First mod i'm going to do is either 75 shot nitrous or a lextreme rebuilt torque converter (can't afford PI or anything else).

I'm strapped for cash..so i'm just going to do the best bang for the buck.

I'm not going to do anything to the exhaust...i like my car quiet :)

What do you guys think?

If you keep the stock wheels, I'd put Eagle F1 GS D3 tires on them. I would also think about upgrading your brakes if you are going to use nitrous. You will want a balanced car; one that will stop as well as it goes. Drive it for a while before you start modifying the base car. You may want to check out planetsoarer.com for headers and other ideas for the future............

If you keep the stock wheels, I'd put Eagle F1 GS D3 tires on them. I would also think about upgrading your brakes if you are going to use nitrous. You will want a balanced car; one that will stop as well as it goes. Drive it for a while before you start modifying the base car. You may want to check out planetsoarer.com for headers and other ideas for the future............

Yeah I'll probably upgrade the brakes..

I was thinking that stock fuel pump and exhaust can handle a 75 shot. I heard anything over i'll need some upgrading