Auxilary Audio/video Input For Rx400h

Hi,

I write from Rome Italy, and I am looking for an auxilary Audio/Video Input for my RX400H, for the inboard monitor.

I have read about a kit, for DVD, TV and others, but I am looking for only the hardare input, to assembly my TV equipment.

Thank you, best regards.

Luca, Rome Italy.

I am looking for an auxilary Audio/Video Input for my RX400H, for the inboard monitor.

I have read about a kit, for DVD, TV and others, but I am looking for only the hardare input, to assembly my TV equipment.

check out VAIS tech

http://www.vaistech.com/home.html

they have a video link for the 400h but are reworking it right now... the new item with iPod support should be availabe in the summer, accoding to a reply I received from them on this subject.

I also checked into what existing inputs are availabe on the installed lexus equipment and was told there are none.

Thank you for information;

I am interested about only an hardware device input; if is there anyone than have taken the kit, is it possible to have only the instructions about the cable ??

Best regards, Luca, Rome - Italy.

Thank you for information;

I am interested about only an hardware device input; if is there anyone than have taken the kit, is it possible to have only the instructions about the cable ??

Best regards, Luca, Rome - Italy.

And on this site, no one reply at email !!

Luca, Rome, Italy.