Looking To Get A 400h

Was wondering if there are any deals out there for a 400H . I live in pasadena,ca. Planning on leasing the car. wanting to pay about 600-800 dollars a month. Have never leased a car before. The dealer spoke about the deposit which will lower the monthly cost and no down payment. and he said you get it back at the end. Basically fellas i wanna not pay too much. can you deal car pricing on a lease? any help.

At the dealer he gave me the price 50473. That with everything but the rear dvd thingy. Guess thats the normal price..

What the dealer is refering to is a called a multiple lease. Ask the dealer how much you need to deposit to get the monthly payment you want & yes you do get the deposit back at the end of the lease. I went for the multiple lease on my current because I wanted the Nav option. Have them explain it to you & it should make more sense. LOL

Was wondering if there are any deals out there for a 400H . I live in pasadena,ca. Planning on leasing the car. wanting to pay about 600-800 dollars a month. Have never leased a car before. The dealer spoke about the deposit which will lower the monthly cost and no down payment. and he said you get it back at the end. Basically fellas i wanna not pay too much. can you deal car pricing on a lease? any help.

At the dealer he gave me the price 50473. That with everything but the rear dvd thingy. Guess thats the normal price..

During the December to remember sale, Santa Monica Lexus was giving off $1000, Jim Falk of Beverly Hills was $500.

Hey dude. Just down the street from you, Longo Lexus. They will sell you a fully loaded RX400h (Nav, Mark Lev, RSES) - that is ALL OPTIONS - including a FREE install of Serius Sat, for less than $47k. The price goes down from there if you want less features. The ONLY place to buy a 400h.

Hey dude. Just down the street from you, Longo Lexus. They will sell you a fully loaded RX400h (Nav, Mark Lev, RSES) - that is ALL OPTIONS - including a FREE install of Serius Sat, for less than $47k. The price goes down from there if you want less features. The ONLY place to buy a 400h.

Just be aware that there are now an AWD or FWD version. The FWD versions are less. Is that 47k for FWD or AWD. I bought AWD.

Just be aware that there are now an AWD or FWD version. The FWD versions are less. Is that 47k for FWD or AWD. I bought AWD.

Great point. The quote is however for an AWD. Longo is the largest dealer out west. Save yourself time and give Marc a call:

Marc Fata

Longo Lexus

• 3 weeks later...

yea i went to longo on peck road. thats where they said 50,000... didn't really do any dealing.. was just first visit.. so they go down to 47? thats cool... marc huh... Will try ,,, thanx for your help gguys

Try contacting them via their internet department. We just bought a loaded RX-400h at Longo for less than $47K. It was just under $50K out the door, including tax/title/license.

just as a point of interest i counted FIFTEEN 400h's on the lot at the Lexus dealer in Tacoma south of seattle.

every color is there and i think they are finally ready to deal. this was on monday feb 27 while i was in for lube oil filter and espresso and touch up paint for some rock chips

I just saw an ad for a RX430H. I tried to run it down and the dealers said that Lexus is working on a GX450H and a LS450H in addition to the RX430H, but won't expect any until the fall and only limited quantities. RX is suppose to have additional 18 HP.

The ad was really premature.

I've not seen any references to a 430 version of the RXxxxh. My recollection was that Lexus is soon to introduce a GS450h (not GX450h) and then an LSxxxh (which I understood to be a 600 -- LS600h, possibly an LS600hL with a long wheel base). I can find hard info (e.g., AutoWeek or Lexus) on these. No mention of an GX or an RX430h -- other than people incorrectly calling the RX400h an RX430h (confusing it with the RX330).

I have also seen/heard rumor that they are working on an ES hybrid, but can't find hard info.

Why would they try to squeeze another 18 HP, just to have an RX430h? The RX400h already has tons of power and comes at a premium price. This doesn't sound right to me. Is your dealer confused? Or, do they have better info? My bet is confused.

I found that Glendale Lexus will sell the rx400h for invoice price. About $6000 off msrp. Call Nick.

At the end of February, I bought an AWD 400h with Navigation, heated seats, and Mark Levinson for $46,600 from Lexus Kearny Mesa in San Diego. The MSRP was around $50,900. They had about 20 RX-400h's in stock.

I like the car a lot. My only complaint is the interior rear view mirror; the rear corner panels restrict the view from this mirror.

Be sure to use a cellphone that is compatible with the car's Bluetooth system. I bought a Motorola RAZR the same day I took delivery of my 400h, and it works fine. But Verizon's disabling of the OBEX feature on all of their phones means having to pay an outside company to upload your cellphone phone book into the car's memory. For $200, I had a company cut the VSS wire (so I could make outgoing calls when the car is moving), and upload my cellphone phonebook.

Compared to our 2003 RX-300, the RX-400 has a lot of small, but significant improvements.

Mileage so far is only in the mid 20's, but this car is a lot of fun.