Tire Pressure Monitor

Rx330driver

I know that the tire pressure only works when there is a sudden decrease in pressure. I was starting my car today and i noticed that the tire pressure light blinked for quite some time and then went out. Maybe this is normal and that i havent noticed it, but maybe its not? Id appreciate it if you guys notice this the next time you start your car. Also out of curiousity, if there happens to have sudden decrease in pressure, does the light just blink or is there some sort of warning buzzer. thanks

I know that the tire pressure only works when there is a sudden decrease in pressure. I was starting my car today and i noticed that the tire pressure light blinked for quite some time and then went out. Maybe this is normal and that i havent noticed it, but maybe its not? Id appreciate it if you guys notice this the next time you start your car. Also out of curiousity, if there happens to have sudden decrease in pressure, does the light just blink or is there some sort of warning buzzer. thanks

Not sure how yours is but the IS350 allows initialization for two different sets of tires and wheels. Some of the guys inadvertently flipped the montor to tire set #2 and got warning lights. Also if there's been a sharp decrease in temperature the tires could actually be low.