06 Gx 470 Phonebook

nineback

I have a Verizon Motorola Razr and used my PDA to transfer my phonebook to my car. The problem I have is that the entries show up but I am unable to select one to call or to add to the 1 touch list. The entries are there but greyed out as opposed to being bold as they are when active.

Any ideas.

Tom

Just make sure you are stopped and parked. You SHOULD be able to add the phonebook entries to the 1-touch dial.. also was your phone PAIRED when you were trying to add entries... the system is far from perfect and is plagues with problems so don't be surprised.

I have a Verizon Motorola Razr and used my PDA to transfer my phonebook to my car. The problem I have is that the entries show up but I am unable to select one to call or to add to the 1 touch list. The entries are there but greyed out as opposed to being bold as they are when active.

Any ideas.

Tom

I too have a Verizon RAZR. Since Verizon has disabled the object push profile, I've tried transferring my contacts from my Windows Mobile PDA to the GX using bluetooth. No luck. Can you please post your procedure so we can learn from you? What PDA are you using? Could it be that you're using a PALM OS device?