Discovered Oil Leak After Routine Oil Change...

Need some advice on this one:

Just took my 2000 ES300 (28K) for a routine oil change at my local Lexus dealer. Yesterday, I discovered an oil leak around the front passenger area (oil pan area?)!!!

Note: I have just purchased a garage for my Lexus (home included :D) , so maybe i've never noticed this leak before when I was parking at my apartment complex. But, this is the first time that I noticed it in my garage, so I think it is new.

Haven't checked it today, though. Is it normal for the oil pan, or that general area to leak a few drops after an oil change? I'm clueless when it comes to oil leaks. Maybe I should check to see what weight of oil was added? 5w30 is the correct weight, i believe.

Please share your words of wisdom.

Need some advice on this one:

Just took my 2000 ES300 (28K) for a routine oil change at my local Lexus dealer. Yesterday, I discovered an oil leak around the front passenger area (oil pan area?)!!!

Note: I have just purchased a garage for my Lexus (home included :D) , so maybe i've never noticed this leak before when I was parking at my apartment complex. But, this is the first time that I noticed it in my garage, so I think it is new.

Haven't checked it today, though. Is it normal for the oil pan, or that general area to leak a few drops after an oil change? I'm clueless when it comes to oil leaks. Maybe I should check to see what weight of oil was added? 5w30 is the correct weight, i believe.

Please share your words of wisdom.

Often enough the person who changed the oil did not wipe up good enough after changing the oil filter. They almost always make a mess when they take the old one off. Keep an eye on it if it continues after a weak or so bring it back and have them look at it. You can check to see if the drain plug is tight. Probably spillage.