How To Tell If A Lx Has The Mark Levinson Audio

Jim_Chow

Is there a way to tell if a '03+ LX has the Mark Levinson audio from looking at photos on autotrader?

If I am thinking correctly. The LX (02'-06') came stock with Mark Levinson audio systems, and on the LX (98'-01') had Nakamichi, but If you wanted to buy it as a package. I dont know if it applied to the 02'-06's.

hope this helps. :)

ic. but what I am saying that IF Lexus wanted to ensure its quaility and luxury. I think every LX should and is normally equipped with the Levinson system to have the customers happy. I have a Nakamichi system, but I heard Levinson is way better. :whistles:

ic. but what I am saying that IF Lexus wanted to ensure its quaility and luxury. I think every LX should and is normally equipped with the Levinson system to have the customers happy. I have a Nakamichi system, but I heard Levinson is way better.:whistles:

Salesman said the Levinson is stock on '06 LX's (rear DVD entertainment might also be standard in '06..can't recall exactly), yet came on "most" LX's from '02+ (though it technically was an option). The factory rear dvd entertainment has the flip down panel from the ceiling in the rear center, like on the airbus planes. The ones w/ the left/right monitors in the back of the front headrests are added after arrival in the US. Anyways, I bought the '03 LX w/ Levinson system last weekend. As my wife is short and I'm tall, this is the only vehicle we've driven that can accommodate both of us and give the same road visibility due to the front seat height/pitch and seatbelt height adjustments.

• 2 weeks later...

ic. but what I am saying that IF Lexus wanted to ensure its quaility and luxury. I think every LX should and is normally equipped with the Levinson system to have the customers happy. I have a Nakamichi system, but I heard Levinson is way better. :whistles:

The majority of LX SUVs are equiped with the Luxury Package (Nav, Mark Levinson, Rear Camera...) but you could also get it without that if you wanted. It all depends on how the dealership orders the vehicle.

ic. but what I am saying that IF Lexus wanted to ensure its quaility and luxury. I think every LX should and is normally equipped with the Levinson system to have the customers happy. I have a Nakamichi system, but I heard Levinson is way better.:whistles:

The majority of LX SUVs are equiped with the Luxury Package (Nav, Mark Levinson, Rear Camera...) but you could also get it without that if you wanted. It all depends on how the dealership orders the vehicle.

Isn't that ironic? I mean, why would someone buy a luxury car and not want the luxury package? And why is there even a luxury package offered, especially in their top-of-the-line SUV? It should come loaded! (yeah, the levinson is now standard on the 06 LX..guess they figured it out).